Some questions for which i dont have answers.
1. Why is a good delivery a good team work and bad delivery because of bad testing job?
2. Why does nobody think about the process when the things are going right?
3. Can a bad product be made good by extensive testing and finding bugs and then doing all the patch work?
4. Why cant trainers be magicians who transfer all they know directly to your head in the training time? Something like matrix
5. Why is it if you want to argue you can have supporting points for anything?
6. Is it ok to have a gain at the loss of your principles/beliefs?
7. Why do we have things like sadistic pleasure?
8. why is it so easy to see a glass half empty and not as half full?
9. Why dont people bother about taste of beer after they had their first bottle?
10. Why always opposites attract?
I have also now bought Gita and kept it in my car, hopefully i get some real empty time when i can get to read it,,its a very small version..