I feel that your car, tells about the personality of the individual. Here is my take-
- Alto/maruti 800- They want a 4 wheeler and can barely afford one.
- santro/zen/wagon r- Want a decent 4 wheeler in the small car segment. One to go to office and come back.
- Swift and premium hatchbacks- Those who want a small car but like to flaunt. Who want more power but not yet ready to go in for more powerful and expensive 3 box cars.
- Fiat palio/petra- Car lovers taken in by the fabulous price and the driving pleasure.
- Indica- price conscious, want everything. Good/decent people.
- Esteem- Those who want a 3 box car and high resale value. Do not find driving to be a pleasurable experience, Its just something that has to be done.
- Ford ikon flair 1.3- dumb people taken in by low price but did not realize the high maintenance.
- Ford ikon nxt 1.6- Taken in by america, the performance of the car maybe..These people must have some american connection....to be buying this car..
- Chevy/opel- Taken in by dealer discounts and maybe low buying price. Or these are the people who wanted to own these brands since long..