I love tata nano for its practicality in design for the city driving. I have been recommending it to many people and here are the pros and cons -
- I have driven it till 100 Km/hr comfortably.
- The turning radius is amazing. Almost like a motor bike. So makes it very easy to manoeuvre in city jams and sharp turns.
- Decent pickup for 2 people and a small car.
- Enough room in front passenger seat to sit comfortably cross legged.
- Good A/C when there are two or 1 people are sitting.
- Cheap maintenance - All parts are cheap.
- Excellent ground clearance - Goes excellently over bad roads and big speed breakers, without scraping bottom.
- Noise - The cabin is noisy with the rear mounted engine.
- Brakes - Having all drum brakes, make the braking a little sluggish.
- A/C -in 40+ temperature and with 2+ people it becomes completely ineffective.
- No left rear view mirror - Added in recent model.
- Bad average - I get an average of barely 14, even on my best driving. But this has probably improved with the latest models