Pathetic service of Standard Chartered Bank India

Standard Chartered Bank India:

I decided to try stan chart's super value card as it offered a cash back on bills. So i thought any savings however small is worth it. I could not have been more wrong.

When my credit card was made, my mobile was entered without +91 in the system. It is apparently mandatory as their sms sending fails in that case. I came to know this when i went ahead and tried to login to online banking.

Next tried to register some billers as that was the main reason for getting this card. Once the billers are added they never get confirmed. Even after 1.5 months.

Emailing them generally gets a dumb response, which may not be even related to what you are asking. Calling them is even dumber as telecallers do not have your history or account information. They just ask you to email incase you ask some clarification.

I have tried so many credit cards, but still citibank seems to be the best in terms of overall service. Pathetic bank and pathetic service. will close the card soon enough and back to using my citi card. One more experiment done and lesson taken.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Difference between a Brahmin and a Pandit?

Difference between role and designation

Role and Designation