Neitya flying at Taj


Neitya flying at Taj
Originally uploaded by ankur186
Thats my baby flying at the Taj, the people were taking the same usual pics at the Taj with the same poses, and somehow i wanted to click my baby flying above taj..Nidhi started the shoot , then followed two of my friends with thier cool digital SLR and big lenses, and it was fun watching the reaction of people all around.. Both of them were on ground trying to click...Soon i found that there was another englishman who also joined the shoot,,very funny and this taj trip will be remembered for long,,,coz babies grow fast, and probably the next time we go, i wont be able to do what i am doing here,,,

Comments

~ ॐ ~ said…
i love this picture...

there is one more... but that will come to you at a cost ;)

you decide the cost... and i get you the picture !!!

and another condition.. you would need to get it printed and framed !!!
Reeta Skeeter said…
WOW! Sahi!!!
Mere papa ne bhi kuch aisi pic khichwayi thi when I was a baby :D
It was me as a baby and his head in my lap :) He couldn't obviously get another one like that coz I grew up :D grin
P.S.: Ye Prashant ne khichi hai?

Popular posts from this blog

Difference between a Brahmin and a Pandit?

Difference between role and designation

How to get wheel chair on Terminal 3, Delhi Airport